You guys – is it Friday yet?? That was SUCH A LONG Monday! But you know what makes any day a little better? Delicious snacks!! Today, I’m sharing my family’s favorite five-ingredient taco dip! This is our go-to at the holidays, New Years, and pretty much the only reason I watch the Super Bowl 🙂 🙂 :). What’s your favorite snack food?? Share in the comments!
- 1 8oz. package of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 cup shredded Kraft Mexican cheese
- 1 can Hormel chili (we get vegetarian with beans, but you could easily make this with meat)
- 1 4oz. can sliced black olives
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Coat the bottom of a pie plate with the package of cream cheese, spreading evenly
- Add a layer of chili
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over the cream cheese and chili
- Garnish with olives and chopped green onions
- Bake for 15-20 minutes and serve with chips!