One of my favorite things to prepare for special occasions is lobster. I went through a period of time where I didn’t love this shellfish – but I realized it’s because I was preparing it all wrong! Here’s my quick and easy 20 minute lobster dinner trick!
- 4 medium sized lobster tails
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1 teaspoon paprika, divided
- Melted butter
- Lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450° farenheit.
- Using a serrated knife, slice the hardshell of the lobster down the middle to the tail. Be extra careful here – the shell is tough, and it’s super easy for the knife to slip.
- Pull the lobster meat out of the shell (leaving it attached to the tail).
- Remove the small, black vein at the head of the tail.
- Press the two sides of the shell together, and lay the lobster meat over the shell.
- Coat each tail with olive oil, salt, pepper and paprika
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Serve with melted butter and lemon juice!
(PS: Tasty has a great video showing you how to prepare the lobster)